Leopard Claw | The Ready State
The Ready State version of Leopard Claw
The Leopard Claw is made with medical-grade stainless steel. It comes with either raised grip or laser etched version. The raised leopard spots help provide a non-slip surface grip which reduces the hand fatigue associated with frequent use (practitioners and avid athletes.) The laser-etched version is an economical option best suited for occasion self-use. Both versions of the tool are made from the same materials and are designed to be used on all edges.
· First apply Combat One Field Foam to the skin to help the tool glide over the skin.
· Use the scanning edge (the convex edge)to scan the tissues and detect abnormalities.
· Upon discovery increase the frequency of the scraping above and below the point of restriction to desensitize the tissues. Then more pressure can be used to affect the deeper layers of tissue.
· Next the concave side of the tool can be used to increase the surface area of the tissues being treated.
· The ends on both sides of the claw are used for scraping smaller areas but also to use with scraping across the muscle fibers or against the grain.
· Finally the length of the tool makes it easy to grip in both hands when scraping larger muscle groups.